Author: Joe Grimaldi
The purpose of the prayer journal is to help your prayer life become more effective by organization.
The purpose of the prayer journal is to help your prayer life become more effective by organization. In each of the 15 sections you will find verses, poems, quotes, etc. to help you get started. As you begin to use the prayer journal you will find different applications that will make it more useful to you. Please allow me to make several suggestions.
1. Set a time to pray.
2. Find a solitary place where there will be no distractions.
3. Keep your prayer journal where you will see it. This will remind you to pray.
4. Be specific when you write down your requests so that you can see an answer!
5. Be sure to mark prayers that have been answered.
6. In section #1 (confession) use a wipe off pen to list your sins. After confessing them to God, wipe them away (that is what God does with them)!
7. Be consistent! Make prayer a habit not a happening.